Havill Funeral Services include:-
- Provision of the Funeral Director’s services.
- Attending to all the necessary arrangements – liaising with Ministers, Doctors, Cemeteries, Crematorium, Hospitals, Coroners etc.
- Full uniformed staff on the day of the funeral and throughout the performance of our duties.
- Transfer of your loved one from place of death to our Chapel of Rest during normal working hours.
- Care of the deceased prior to the funeral.
- Provision of our purpose built Hearse to convey the deceased to the crematorium or cemetery of the client’s choice.
Please telephone 01795 666355 to discuss your requirements with one of our funeral advisers, advice is given without obligation. Alternatively, you can contact us by e-mail; simply head over to our Contact Us page for response during office hours.